- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Grease one or two small ramekins with coconut oil
- Mix all of the ingredients for the batter (apart from the chocolate chips) in a blender until it becomes smooth
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Add 3/4 of the batter to the ramekins
- Add a heaping tbsp of the salted caramel on top
- Cover it with the remaining batter and top with more chocolate chips
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven (depending on how fudgy or cakey you want it to be)
- Let it cool slightly and enjoy
Find the recipe for my Salted Caramel in our cookbook The Radiant Table.
Read more about Biotona and their superfood products here.