- Sauté the onion and garlic in some oil, on medium heat in a medium cooking pot, until translucent. Add in the Massaman curry paste and sauté for another minute.
- Add in the pumpkin, potato and carrot and sauté for 3 more minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, coconut milk, peanut butter and soy sauce and bring to a soft boil. Let it simmer on low heat until the veggies are almost tender.
- Add in the frozen peas and cook the whole curry until all veggies are tender and the peas are cooked through.
- Finish off the curry with some lime juice and cilantro and serve with rice.
How to store? Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 4 days.