- Start by sautéing your garlic and white part of the onion in some cooking oil until golden
- Add in the shiitakes and sauté for another 2 minutes
- Add in the soy sauce, maple syrup, broth and miso paste and bring to a soft boil
- When the soup comes to a soft boil, add in the ramen noodles and cook for as long as instructed on the package (usually 2 minutes)
- When the noodles are nearly done add in the green part of the onions and the spinach
- Pan-fry your tofu in some cooking oil with salt and pepper until browned and crunchy
- Place the tofu on top of the ramen
How to store? Store the tofu and ramen separately in sealed containers in the fridge for up to 2 days.