- Start by blending the milk, vanilla and spinach in a high-speed blender.
- Add the banana and blend
- Add the oat flour to the blender and pulse until the whole mixture is smooth.
- Heat some cooking oil in a non-sticking pan and 1/3 cup of batter to the pan.
- Fry the pancake on the one side until it is nicely browned and detaches easily, then flip.
- Fry on the other side until cooked through and repeat this process for the other pancakes.
- Serve with maple syrup and your favourite fruits on top
How to store? Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 2 days.