- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees Celsius
- Blend the bananas, coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup in your blender
- Add the mixture to a bowl and add in the remaining dry ingredients and combine
- Place in a small cakepan covered in parchment paper and optionally top with banana slices or crushed nuts
- Bake for 55 minutes on the middle rack in your oven or until a toothpick comes out dry
How to store? Store in kitchen paper for 2 days on your countertop or covered in the fridge for up to 3 days. After storing it cooled, the banana bread is best enjoyed after toasting.