- Pulse all of the crust ingredients together in a food processor until crumbly and sticky
- Add the crust to a small tin with parchment paper and press down evenly
- Place the crust in the freezer while making the filling
- Add all of the filling ingredients to a high speeds blender and pulse until smooth
- Pour the filling over the cooled crust and place in the freezer again until it is hard (2 hours)
- Cut into cubes while still frozen and serve
How to store? Always store in a sealed container in your freezer.