- Add the almond butter, dates, 4 tbsp of coconut oil, vanilla and sea salt to a food processor and pulse until it becomes a thick smooth paste
- Add the puffed rice and date paste to a bowl and combine well
- Press the mixture down evenly in a small tin and place in the freezer for 1 hour
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and pour it on top of the puffed cereal mixture
- Add some freeze dried raspberries for decoration
- Let it cool in the fridge until the chocolate has hardened and cut into small pieces
How to store? Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 7 days.