- To make the crust, pulse the dates, sea salt and walnuts together in a food processor until you reach a crumbly doughy consistency that sticks together
- Press it down in a small brownie pan with parchment paper or in non-sticking muffin tins
- Blend all ingredients for the filling (besides the berries) in a high-speed blender until smooth
- Pour it on top of the crust and top it with the berries
- Place in the freezer for 3 hours or until hard
- Cut it into pieces while still frozen
- Take out of the freezer and place in the fridge 15 to 30 minutes before serving
How to store? Store in a bag in the freezer for up to 2 months.