- Blend the coconut oil, almond butter, dates and maple syrup in a blender (add the ingredients to your blender in this particular order) and blend until smooth
- Add in the cacao powder and coconut sugar and blend again
- Add the mixture to a bowl, add in your nut/seed mixture or the La Favo granola’s and combine
- Pour it in a small tin with parchment paper and sprinkle more granola or toppings on top
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until hard
- Cut into pieces and enjoy
How to store? Always store in your fridge or freezer.