- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius
- Combine the date syrup with the coconut oil and sea salt and combine
- Add in the oats, oat flour and nut/seeds mix
- Combine the ingredients well until all the dry ingredients are evenly coated
- Spread it out on a baking tray with parchment paper and press down the mixture
- Place it in the oven for 20 minutes, stirring the mixture halfway
- Let It cool completely before breaking the granola into pieces
How to store? Store in a jar on your countertop for up to 1 week.