- Soak the cashew in hot water for 30 minutes
- Add the soaked cashew to a blender with the almond milk, nutritional yeast and some salt and blend until smooth
- In a pan add the olive oil and garlic and sauté on low heat for 2 minutes
- Add the passata, bouillon paste and spices and let it simmer for 3 minutes
- Add in the cashew cream and let it simmer for another 2 minutes
- In the meantime cook the F&F Tortelloni for 2,5 minutes and drain
- Add in the cherry tomatoes, spinach and F&F Tortelloni and stir until the spinach is wilted
- Serve with fresh basil and vegan parmesan
I love the Tortelloni from Fabrizio & Friends. It is natural, organic and free from anything artificial. Their products are certified vegan and received a Nutriscore A. They make an effort to use mostly locally sourced products and produce the pasta right here in Belgium.
Good to know: you can freeze the pasta if it is about to expire. Throw the frozen tortelloni in salted boiling water to cook and let them cook a little longer if necessary.
Check out their website to discover where to find these delicious tortelloni’s.