Terms & Conditions
1. Terms & Conditions Ebook: ‘The Radiant Table’
Terms and Conditions:
- eBook titles purchased cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- You are permitted to download the e-Book but this license is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the eBook content for your personal use.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the e-Book is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use the eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorized copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- If you transfer possession of the eBook to a third party, the license is automatically terminated.
- You are granted the right to download the eBook
- You may print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
- You agree to protect the eBook from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the eBook except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of the eBook are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this license agreement or under applicable law.
The eBook is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the eBook. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Price and Payment
The price of the eBook is set out on the Website at the date of the order.
Prices and charges include taxes at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order, and we will take payment immediately.
Information required for online payments is processed by payment gateway Mollie. Credit and debit card details are always encrypted to prevent fraud. You can read more about how Mollie uses your Personal Information here: https://www.mollie.com/en/privacy.
You will receive your eBook order instantly through an email with a download link. If you did not receive your order email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you as soon as possible.
By ordering our eBook you explicitly state that you give up your revocation right. No returns of the eBook will be accepted.
2. General Terms & Conditions Website
www.humblybymorgane.com is operated by Humbly By Morgane (“we”, “us”, “our”), with our registered office at Hopland 59, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium. If you need more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Where our website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
If you have any questions regarding the general terms and conditions of www.humblybymorgane.com, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.