Terms & Conditions
E-Book Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- eBook titles purchased cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- You are permitted to download the e-Book but this license is personal to you, non-exclusive and non-transferrable.
- If you experience technical difficulty in downloading or accessing a title, please contact our customer service team for assistance.
- You may reproduce and store portions of the eBook content for your personal use.
- Full-scale reproduction of the contents of the e-Book is expressly prohibited.
- You may not use the eBook on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorized copies of the eBook, or use, copy, modify, or transfer the eBook, in whole or in part, unless you receive our express permission.
- If you transfer possession of the eBook to a third party, the license is automatically terminated.
- You are granted the right to download the eBook
- You may print pages of the eBook for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- You may create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
- You agree to protect the eBook from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the eBook except to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the eBook is expressly prohibited.
The entire contents of the eBook are protected by copyright. You may not remove, delete, transmit or create derivative works from any of the eBook content. No part of any chapter of any book may be transmitted in any form by any means or reproduced for any other purpose, without the prior written permission except as permitted in this license agreement or under applicable law.
The eBook is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied including without limitations, accuracy, omissions, completeness or implied warranties or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose or other incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the eBook. You acknowledge that the use of this service is entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Price and Payment
The price of the eBook is set out on the Website at the date of the order.
Prices and charges include taxes at the rate applicable at the time of the order.
You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your order, and we will take payment immediately.
Information required for online payments is processed by payment gateway Mollie. Credit and debit card details are always encrypted to prevent fraud. You can read more about how Mollie uses your Personal Information here: https://www.mollie.com/en/privacy.
You will receive your eBook order instantly through an email with a download link. If you did not receive your order email, please contact us at email@example.com and we will help you as soon as possible.
By ordering our eBook you explicitly state that you give up your revocation right. No returns of the eBook will be accepted.