- Preheat your oven to 175 Celsius (fan setting)
- Peel and chop your sweet potatoes and cook the chunks in water until they nearly fall apart (+-10 min)
- Drain the sweet potato chunks and add them to a food processor or high-speed blender
- Blend the sweet potato until it becomes a puree, now add the pitted dates and blend until smooth
- Now add all of the other ingredients (apart from the add-ins) and blend until smooth
- Stir in the add-ins of your choice
- Add the dough to a medium-sized brownie pan with parchment paper and additionally sprinkle more chocolate chips on top
- Place in the oven for 50 minutes
- Once its ready, let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes before taking it out and letting it cool further
- Once it’s cool, cut it up and enjoy!
How to store? Store in an airthight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
We used Biotona Superfoods: Hemp Seeds, Super Sprouts and Cacao Nibs. Find out more about Biotona here.